|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Name||Advanced Practical Training A|
|Objectives||The student is able to|
- Deepen his or her understanding of changing service needs in his or her work practice environment
- Strengthen the client’s participation in cooperation with other workers and create a community which supports the citizen
- Analyse in a critical way his or her own professional work as a social sector worker.
- Evaluate his or her own work from the perspective of professional ethics and responsibility
- Deepen his or her understanding of quality factors, quality assessment and development of client work
- Know different ways of advocacy in preventing inequality and disadvantage and promoting tolerance
- Describe his or her skills and competence in professional tasks as a Bachelor of Social Services
|Content||- Development of the field of social work and the work community in accordance with the chosen study path|
- Developing quality in professional work
- Reflectiveness and the principles of professional ethics in the work of a social services professional
- Social services expertise in the changing structures of social and health care
- Social tasks of the work in the social field
- The ways of influencing to change structures causing inequality, to prevent deprivation and promote tolerance.
- Social justice
- The professional identity of a Bachelor of Social Services and contradictions in professional ethics
|Requirements||Work practice and assignments, work in a small group and participation in the tutoring days during the practice. Separate instructions will be provided in accordance with the chosen study path.|
|Grading Scale||Passed (S) - 0|
|Prerequisites||Successful completion of SSMHAR1 A and B Professional Training (Practical Methods). Passing of 140 ECTS credits before starting the internship|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.