|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Name||Engineering Drawing and Modelling|
|Objectives||After completing the course, the student understands the general principles and drawing standards related to computer-aided design and drawing (CAD). The student masters the use of CAD software and is able to prepare construction drawings with the help of a computer.|
The student is able to create a detached house information model (BIM) and produce drawings of the model in accordance with the standards of the detached house construction industry.
The student understands the general principles of building and structural design and detailed design and is able to apply their CAD and BIM skills to the production of technical documents in the construction industry.
|Content||Technical drawing (2 cr):|
- Use of CAD systems
- principles of computer-aided design and management of the working environment and basic settings of the CAD system
- Using and editing drawing objects
- preparation of technical drawings with CAD software
Modeling (3 cr):
- principles of building information modeling
- basic objects of building information modeling
- data content, use and editing functions of objects
- preparation of a data model for a detached house and a construction site
- production of construction drawings from the model
|Requirements||The course includes contact teaching lessons and independent assignments. Learning is complemented by sector-specific application examples. In learning, the emphasis is on the student's independent work.|
|Grading Scale||0 - 5|
|Course material||Teaching material distributed in Moodle, video teaching material to support learning, lecture notes and material distributed separately during lectures. In addition, instructions for using CAD and data modeling software.|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.