|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Objectives||The student is able to create a detached house information model (BIM) and produce drawings of the model in accordance with the standards of the detached house construction industry.|
The student understands the general principles of building and structural design and detailed design and is able to apply their CAD and BIM skills to the production of technical documents in the construction industry.
The student masters the principles for illustrating data model-based plans.
|Content||Construction project 1 (detached house) supports the teaching and guidance of information modeling|
- project data management
- stages of the construction project, data model requirements at different stages of the project (YTV)
- site modeling and placement of the building on the site, coordinate systems
- modeling of building components with a data content
- foundations, wall and roof structures, complementary building components
- modeling details and generating plans from the model
- production of construction drawings from the model
Basics of illustrating plans
- 3D views
- rendering basics (V-Ray)
- creating a virtual model (Enscape)
|Requirements||The course includes contact teaching lessons and independent assignments. Learning is complemented by sector-specific application examples. In learning, the emphasis is on the student's independent work.|
|Grading Scale||0 - 5|
|Course material||Teaching material distributed in Moodle, video teaching material to support learning, lecture notes and material distributed separately during lectures. In addition, instructions for using data modeling software.|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.