|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Name||Digitalised Working Environment|
|Objectives||Student is able to describe how digital working environment has developed (local to global), what is the meaning of digitalisation in a her/his working area/field and what are the future trends. Student recognises the benefits and obstacles of digital change. Student is able to choose digital tools which support her/his own working field. Student is able to recognize changes and describe internet accessible working environment, which facilitates collective action, communication and networking. Student knows principles of safe information sharing and has adequate information management skills. Student can coordinate distant work, group working and can participate in discussion forums.|
|Content||- Basics of international and national information society policies|
- Digitalised working environment permitting the completion of virtual participatory processes
- Key factors related to the success of digitalised working processes
- Main deficiencies of digitalised working environment
- Future trends in digitalised working life in own professional field of the students
|Requirements||- Active participation via own virtual learning path, exercises and peer/student discussions.|
1. Citizen in a digitalised society
2. Networking: way of working
3. Utilisation of digitalised working platform/environment.
- Virtual environment designed for students and teaching staff provide access to a range of information tools to suit everyone.
|Grading Scale||0 - 5|
|Course material||A Direct link to the course|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.