|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Name||Strategic Thinking and Future Orientation|
- is able to describe both the meaning of strategic thinking and continuous renewal in relation to the vision of organisation and in development of competitiveness
- is able to choose new strategic approaches during organisational changes and renewal processes.
- is able to recognize/anticipate the changes happening in the organisational environment.
- has readiness to adapt methods of anticipation, and foresees the future trends of
|Content||- Strategic thinking and visioning |
- Analysis of industry and anticipation of the future as part of strategic thinking
- Scenarios as working method
- Future information as part of leadership and management, and in decision making
|Requirements||Learning tasks, short presentation|
|Grading Scale||0 - 5|
|Course material||Relevant, topical literature and articles, Moodle environment.|
|Other Considerations||This course has an equal content with the course Strateginen ajattelu ja toimialan tulevaisuus.|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.