|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
- is able to describe how the quality of successful organisation is composed
- is able to choose tools for quality management and is able to implement them as part of the goals of organisation
- recognises different organisational cultures, which can either enable or disable each organisation’s quality and success.
- is developing his/her competences in order to support organisation’s success
|Content||- Quality thinking |
- Quality management
- Quality in working life
- Organizational culture
- Organisation and organizing
- Rewarding incentive schemes
|Requirements||Active participation in web-working, discussions, assignments|
|Grading Scale||0 - 5|
|Course material||Morgan, G. Images of Organization. The Executive Edition Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications Inc, 2006|
|Other Considerations||This course has an equal content with the course Menestyvä organisaatio.|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.