|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
TYDI21SY Master's Degree Programme in Digital Health
|Credits in Foreign Language||25 cr|
|Objectives||The student can|
- choose a thesis topic justified for his/her professional development and justify the choice from different perspectives
- carry out work-related Master-level research and development based on the needs of the user / subscriber.
- apply scientific and evidence-based knowledge to the thesis process and to develop his/her own expertise.
- make appropriate use of research and development or artistic methods appropriate to profession and to the subject of thesis.
- produce a clearly defined, logical and professional report of his/her thesis.
- evaluate the essential contents, results or outputs of thesis and justify relevance in the context of his/her own field, the needs of the subscriber / user and the development of his/her own expertise.
- design and implement a thesis description and complete it as a work plan
|Content||- independent preparation of the thesis|
- guidance related to the different stages of the thesis
- results / output of the thesis
- presentation of the work at the seminar
|Requirements||- independent work, information acquisition|
|Grading Scale||Passed - 0|
|Course material||The student acquires the material needed for the thesis|
Reporting instructions for the Savonia thesis
|Prerequisites||Research Methods and Academic Writing|
Pidätämme oikeuden opetussuunnitelmien muutoksiin mm. opiskeltavien sisältöjen päivitystarpeiden takia.