|Name||MOOC Minorities as Opportunity and Occasion for Chrysalis|
|Description||Consistent migration flow toward Europe are challenging all European and National societies with new inter-cultural challenges. The need of intercultural approaches and interculturally oriented working methodologies affects not only the educational system, nor only the youth sector. All sectors of European society are and will be always more affected by such a need.
Aim of the project is to develop a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) gathering together materials from different sources (video, books, training material) and to be made available for different kind of workers, in the field of intercultural and multicultural education.
The project will directly involve 95 youth workers and staff persons (19 from disadvantaged background) from 15 partners of 7 countries and will include in total 20 activities (8 aimed at dissemination, 8 at training and 4 at coordination and implementation). Indirect beneficiaires will be about 1.000.
We will focus on the general subject of facing educational and training challenges in contexts where one or more cultural minority are present: ethnical, linguistic, gender, socio-cultural minorities or also self-determined or self-labelled minorities as the deaf people community or the extreme case of juvenile gangs.
The project will have an immediate impact on local communities and will stimulate overcoming of cultural stereotypes. In particular, during the implementation of motilities, local communities, municipalities and representatives of local NGOs will be directly involved, with a potential positive influence on local policies.
During the last phase of the project, with an information and dissemination campaign, there will be a European-wide direct impact, being exactly this the aim of the campaign itself. Indeed, as said, we target to reach about 65.000, by using all existing tools of InformaGiovani and its partner.
• Italia, ASSOCIAZIONE INFORMAGIOVANI (koordinaatio ja hallinnointi)
• Portugali, UNIVERSIDADE DE AVEIRO
• Hollanti, Stichting CAAT Projects
• Belgia, Service Volontaire International asbl
• Espanja, Fundació Catalunya Voluntària
• Itävalta, SUDWIND VEREIN FUR ENTWICKLUNGSPOLITIK UND GLOBALE GERECHTIGKEIT
• Italia, Comitato provinciale Arcigay Palermo
• Portugali, Aventura Marão Clube
• Portugali, COMUNE DI PALERMO
• Espanja, Fundacio Privada Ficat
• Espanja, Col·legi d'Educadores i Educadors Socials de Catalunya (CEESC)
• Portugali, MUNICIPIO DE LOUSADA
• Italia, ROMA CAPITALE
• Italia, Dipartimento di Scienze psicologiche, pedagogiche e della formazione
• Suomi, Savonia-amk
|Funded by||Erasmus +|