Savonia Articles editorial board: communication specialist Klaudia Käkelä, information specialist Anu Räty-Härkönen and head of communication services Anne Heikkinen. Expanded editorial board: head of information services Mira Juppi, director of education Esa Viklund and vice rector Mikko Vuoristo. Co-publishing of co-publications on the site is permitted as a publisher’s version without an embargo period.
- Savonia article: Challenges of Digitalisation in the Social Welfare
- Roles of Informatics Pharmacists in Digital Health Interoperability
- Increased well-being at work through online communication in nursing? – also new employees would benefit from online orientation
- Savonia article: Do Welfare Apps Motivate People to Live Healthier and Stay Active?
- Savonia article: Young people and young adults with special needs also benefit from the digital good
- Patient Safety and the impacts of Barcode Medication Administration (BCMA)
- Today, young people spend a lot of time online and also seek help with mental health challenges – Zoturi is one way to help
- The deployment of online sports and wellbeing services during the pandemic
- Master’s degree health and welfare coordinator students of Savonia University of Applied Sciences see distance learning as an opportunity
- From Costa Rica to Savonia
- 3D-printing with robots
- Savonia Article: Design and Implementation of Smart IoT Chair for Better Health and Productive Work
- Savonia Article: Finnish Higher Education and Society from the Perspective of International Degree Students
- Savonia Article: Time to Celebrate the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Nursing
- Savonia Article: Promoting infection prevention and control learning in Asian countries