|Name||Future of remote therapy|
|Description||Various remote services in social and health care have been developed to enhance the health and wellbeing along the life span. The global issue of ageing, longer life expectancy and the demand for overall wellbeing call for innovative solutions world wide for populations to live qualitative and productive lives. Due to the results of COVID19, the university educators have noticed an urgent need among professionals and students to deepen their skills and competences in remote therapy.
The main objective of the project is to develop and implement a joint, international e-learning course in remote-and tele rehabilitation in health care in order to:
- develop students' and working life professionals' skills and competences in remote-and tele rehabilitation,
- offer students the theoretical understanding and practical skills concerning the remote therapy process, also support learning in practice,
- develop innovative solutions for remote therapy and rehabilitation education internationally,
- support future cooperation aims between the partners in multidisciplinary rehabilitation.
The therapy process, forming the core contents of the e-learning course, includes:
1) evaluating and assessing the customer/patient remotely,
2) planning the therapy objectives together with the customer remotely,
3) planning and implementing the therapy sessions remotely,
4) evaluating the results remotely.
|Partners||Turku University of Applied Sciences
JAMK University of Applied Sciences
Singapore Institute of Technology
|Funded by||Opetus ja kulttuuriministeriö|