How to apply to our Bachelor programmes?
Admission 2022 for Bachelor programmes
Savonia UAS is participating in the Joint Application to Higher Education with 4 Bachelor Degree programmes; you can apply to a maximum of 6 study programmes with one application form.
You will find more information about our Bachelor degree programmes, student selection criteria and programme-specific admission process from the links below:
- International Business, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Information Technology (Internet of Things), Bachelor of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Industrial Management), Bachelor of Engineering
- Registered Nurse, Bachelor of Health Care
GENERAL TIMETABLE Admission Process 2022
- Application period is 5-19 January 2022
- Application form must be submitted in StudyInfo.fi by 19 January 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Finnish time.
- Copies of qualification certificates (and translations if needed) must be uploaded to the application for (in PDF/JPG format) by 26 January 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Finnish time.
- Results of the student selection will be published by 3 June 2022.
- Admitted students must confirm their study place by 15 July 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Finnish time.
- Studies will begin in the end of August 2022.
If you have any questions related to applying, please contact the Admission services.
Savonia UAS Admission services
Savonia University of Applied Sciences
P.O. Box 6 (Microkatu 1)