How to apply to our Bachelor programmes?
Admission 2021 for Bachelor programmes
Savonia UAS is participating in the Joint Application to Higher Education with 4 Bachelor Degree programmes; you can apply to a maximum of 6 study programmes with one application form.
You will find more information about our Bachelor degree programmes, student selection criteria and programme-specific admission process from the links below:
- International Business, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Information Technology (Internet of Things), Bachelor of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering
- Registered Nurse, Bachelor of Health Care
GENERAL TIMETABLE Admission Process 2021
- Application period is 7-20 January 2021
- Application form must be submitted in StudyInfo.fi by 20 January 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Finnish time.
- Copies of qualification certificates (and translations if needed) must be uploaded to the application for (in PDF/JPG format) by 27 January 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Finnish time.
- Preliminary tasks
- International Business: The preliminary task, (pdf) must be uploaded to your application form by 27 January 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Finnish time.
- Nursing: The preliminary task part 1 must be uploaded to your application form and part 2 completed at Webropol by 27 January 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Finnish time.
- Information Technology (Internet of Things) and Mechanical Engineering: no preliminary tasks.
- Results of the student selection will be published by 4 June 2021.
- Admitted students must confirm their study place by 16 July 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Finnish time.
- Studies will begin in the end of August 2021.
If you have any questions related to applying, please contact the Admission services.
Savonia UAS Admission services
Savonia University of Applied Sciences
P.O. Box 6 (Microkatu 1)