|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Objectives||The student can|
- implement a working-life-oriented research and development project, which meets the needs of a user/client
- apply scientific and evidence-based knowledge to the thesis process in order to increase and develop his/her expertise
- create a report that is concise and logical and meets the professional standards of his/her field of study.
- assess the main contents, results and outcomes of the thesis and discuss their relevance to the field, the needs of a user/the client and the development of his/her expertise
- work flexibly with other people and parties involved in the process and demonstrate his/her expertise
|Content||working independently on the thesis|
- guidance related to the various phases of the thesis
- the results/outcome of the thesis
- presentation of the thesis in a seminar
|Requirements||Independent studies and information retrieval.|
|Grading Scale||Passed (S) - 0|
|Course material||The student acquires the material required in the thesis process independently. |
Savonia Reporting Instructions.
|Prerequisites||Research methodology studies of the degree programme.|
Thesis Planning -course (5 cr).
|Other Considerations||The student may set an individual yet appropriate timetable for his/her thesis process.|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.