|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Name||Business in Digital Health|
- Is developing digital health care business in his/her working place or is having own digital health care service or product or business idea and is motivated to develop it.
- The main point is to analyze, make decisions and develop the business from economical point of view. Meaning product, service or total business must be profitable using economical calculations.
- Do it independently, using Moodle, or/and meeting teacher using Skype or some other handy tools to communicate.
- Is motivated to study and develop with his/her own idea or working place idea
- Has skills to do as a project mode.
|Content||Economical elements in business. |
Business idea, macro-economic analyse, Business Model Canvas
Main development processes in business
Entrepreneurship in digital health care
Sales role in business
Cost calculations and cash flow calculations
Own project development
|Requirements||Students will develop business from own/working places application/service/product/business.|
|Grading Scale||Passed - 0|
|Course material||Basic economical material from teacher and students own reports, presentations and articles|
|Prerequisites||Should own pc/tablet with internet connection, mobile phone|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.