|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Name||Empowering Participation and Empowering Case Management|
|Objectives||The student is able to|
- Understand the theories and approaches of empowering work practices in case management
- Identify the empowering case management model in theory and in practice and know how to empower clients to participate
- Plan and implement collaborative group activities that encourage participation
|Content||- The model of empowering case management and social rehabilitation in theory and practice|
- Participatory work methods in case management
- Theories of counselling (solution-focused/cognitive/sociodynamic, narrative/psychodynamic counselling theory).
|Requirements||Introduction to the concepts, working-life oriented OIS-learning (Open Innovation Space) in working-life networks and writing an article. Guidance of group activities, guidance session practices, processing of scientific articles and wring an article about one’s own guidance practice, personal study and career plan discussion.|
|Grading Scale||0 - 5|
|Prerequisites||90 ECTS credits of compulsory basic and professional studies in the Degree Programme of Social Services|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.