|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Objectives||The student is able to|
- Pilot his or her product or service for suitability, function, supply and demand
- Build business networks and prepare business environment for starting his or her own enterprise
|Content||- Sales and elevator pitch|
- Prototypes of a product or service
- Testing and analysis of testing
- Market testing
- Evaluation groups
- The student can produce a prototype of a product or service. The prototype can be used when co-operating with business network. Producing and selling products is possible during this study module.
|Requirements||Learning diary, customer testing report|
|Grading Scale||0 - 5|
|Course material||Customized for each student|
|Prerequisites||LLX3000 From Idea to Business Concept and LLX3100 Creating Value Proposition|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.