|Basis of Education||Competence Standards||Structure of Studies||Development of Expertise||Methods and implementation||Course Table|
|Name||Professional Training (Practical Methods)|
- Understands work placement as part of the local social system that supports the welfare and safety of the residents
- Familiarises him or herself with the security plan and system of the work placement and related supervisory tasks
- Deepens his or her knowledge of client work by choosing a specific area of client work
- Applies social care work methods and develops skills in using them
- Trains in guidance skills and constructs his or her own approach to work.
|Content||- Client work process and case plan: charting of the client’s life situation and analysis as well as placing of objectives for work|
- Application and assessment of different work methods
- Security plan
|Requirements||Work practice and assignments, work in a small group and participation in the tutoring days during the practice. Separate instructions will be provided regarding this practical training.|
|Grading Scale||Passed (S) - 0|
|Prerequisites||Successful completion of SSOHAR1 A and B Professional Training (Orientation). Passing of 90 ECTS credits before starting the internship.|
|Other Considerations||The student’s work: work practice 10 weeks (350 h) and assignments 50 h.|
We reserve the right to make changes to the curriculum due to the need to update the content being studied.