In order to apply for a practical traineeship in the area of health care, your first step is to take send your motivation letter to international coordinator of School of Health Care of your campus:
Kuopio campus: Ms Marja Gröhn-Rissanen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Include in your motivation letter:
- your study program
- your plans for the content of the exchange? Theoretical studies or / and clinical practice? How many ECTS each?
See our courses taught in English in SavoniaUAS in your own study area
- timing of your exchange *
- your previous clinical experiences and wishes to be achieved in Finland?
- your photo
*) Notice you have to come to Savonia for Health check up and orientation one week before the practice starts.
The number of traineeship placements is limited, so unfortunately we cannot offer placements for all applicants.
After Savonia has found a traineeship placement for you, your International Coordinator will contact you and you can then finish the application process by registering yourself to Savonia at the Mobility-Online application system
- by 31 March (for autumn semester) or
- by 30 Sept (for spring semester).
How to apply through Mobility-Online